“INCOTUR SAS, Travel and Tourism Agency specialized in constant personalized attention, which offers tailor-made packages and our staff has a long experience in customer service. We are committed to minimizing the negative impact on environmental, socio-cultural and economic aspects , that our activities generate in the surroundings of the destinations offered to our clients, as well as in the well-being and cultural integrity of the communities resident in them, promoting the training of their collaborators, the awareness of suppliers and customers; in the prevention of the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents, conservation and protection of natural and cultural heritage. We are also committed to the continuous improvement of our sustainability system. “
- Communicate and support to all interested parties the commitment against:
- The sexual exploitation of children and adolescents. Law 679 of 2001 and 1336 of 2009
- Illegal traffic of fauna and flora. resolution 584 of 2002 and resolution 0192 of 2014
- Traffic in cultural property law 1185 of 2008
- Efficient use of energy
- Responsible water consumption
- Use of printed advertising material only what is necessary.
- Promotion of the Cultural and Natural Heritage of the region and the country.
- Support to local and regional communities
- Training for our employees
- Protection of company documents, brand and reputation.
- Maintain the image of employees, customers and suppliers.
- Strengthen loyalty and commitment to the company
- Foster respect and apply the fundamental principles of human rights.
- Comply with the applicable Colombian legal framework.
- Comply with the sustainability and customer service policy
- Disseminate good sustainability practices to our stakeholders
- Promote the purchase of local products
- Maintain a Continuous Improvement of the Tourism Sustainability System
- Control activities not to impact and contribute to the proper use of water, energy and proper management of solid waste
- Use ecological paper for the production of advertising material.
- Promote and promote the Cultural and Natural Heritage of the region and the country by different means, prioritizing digital media.
- Promote the protection and conservation of natural and cultural heritage through tourist awareness.
- Periodically train our employees to provide a quality service.
- Periodically train employees to strengthen the principles of fundamental rights